Thursday, March 19, 2009

friends..... wat would u do without them????? <3

Thank god for friends. I seriously have no idea where i would be without my friends, or what i would be like. I owe KP n Ayla a lot, if it wasn't fort hem and there support today, i don't think i would have coped........ I LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typical boring day at school, K wasn't here today.... =( and he's not going out with I anymore!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i is feeling very eebil right now!!!!! mehehehehehehe)

E wasn't at school 2day!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO *sob sob* =(

i'm also obessed with Flo Riders song Right Round, but chipmunked!!!!! it souds freakin awesome!!!!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL NOOM
hehe gots 2 be goings!!!!!!
xoxoxoxox thanks ayla and KP for everthing 2day!!!!!! i loves you

1 comment:

  1. no worries :) we'll always be here for you. are you allowed to sleep saturday night?

    its.only.me

    ReplyDelete