Saturday, March 14, 2009

...........

i was going 2 write something important today, but it's completly gone from my mind, coz i have 2 many things running through it............. sometimes i just wish the voices in my head would just go away.......
A lot has happened to me these last few days, a lot of things have come up n caused many.................. disruptions, i guess you could say, oh well, i'm used 2 it by now but this time it might be different.... either way, i will survive "CRASH" (lol dat song cracks me up) i'll get through this, ...... hopefully without 2 many tears...... im practically ready to give up on him, but then again i can't, but i was that close 2, i wish he would realize he can't keep doing this 2 me.....

huh................ anyways on a lighter tone

Went to Renmark 2day with my cousins, my f***ing god, it was soooo funny T (my cousin) stepped in human poo n got it all over his shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it stank like crazy, sooo funny though, one of them 'had to be there' moments...... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment