Monday, May 4, 2009

love drunk

Boys can be VERY annoying, fusterating, noobish, crazy, confusing and everything else, but heyy, we still love em dont we!!!!!!!!!!!!
So yes, yet again the situation between me n J is yet again........ silence
Its sort of like a like him, like him dont friendship, some days im like oh its J, n other days im like OMFG its J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayla's was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me, K, E1, E2, N, M, J, N, and C, played hide and seek at night in our PJ's, i went with J, n i barely, just barely controlled myself............ he's very.... tempting???? i dont no if thats the word im looking for, but its pretty close, i coul dhav gone it, but held myself back..... ahhhhhhhhh maybe i should just let myself go n do wat it wants to do.......
J wouldn't stay the night either.... chicken!!!!!!!!!! lol

anyways g2g heaps nomafied ones!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rizzums

No comments:

Post a Comment